Finding a child-friendly cafe in your suburb is enough to evoke a little happy dance among parents – not only are they great places to catch up, but there's something to keep the kids entertained too. Whether there's a playground nearby, a kids menu or a unique activity on offer, Perth Mums Group has been on the lookout for the best places to get your coffee fix with the kids in tow. Here's where to find them in Rockingham and Kwinana.
• An art café for all ages, including kids!
• Let the kids have a go at painting or pottery
• You don’t even have to like art – just come along and have a coffee
• Lots of art classes and workshops for children aged 12 months and over
• A lovely café at the doorstep of Penguin Island
• Convenient location next to a playground and the beach
• Pencils and colouring in for the kids
• Kids’ menu that includes water or juice in the price
• Eye Scream is conveniently located across from Bell Park and the Rockingham Foreshore • Serves breakfast between 7am and 11am, including cooked breakfasts
• Serves pancakes and crepes all day long
• Amazing ice cream, and what’s more child-friendly than ice cream?
• Also serves coffee and dessert during the day
• Dome has an extensive kids’ menu, along with drinks and babyccinos
• Crayons and colouring sheets
• High chairs
• Walking distance to the awesome Kwinana Adventure Park • Plenty of room to park the pram
Have you got a favourite child-friendly café in Rockingham or Kwinana that you’d love to see added to the list? Simply leave a comment and we’ll make it happen! For more great places to dine with the kids, read on here.
Expect a jam-packed program of pop-up venues, non-stop entertainment, food trucks galore, boutique market stalls, amazing authors, fantastic activities for all ages, free dance lessons and so much more.
In the grounds of Mundaring Weir Hotel, there will be entertainment, kids activities and a feast complete with interactive Medieval dancing, roast lambs, roast chickens, roast veggies, deserts, live musicians, Amazing fire shows, and the mighty fire sword fight for VIP ticket holders.