For anyone who has ever tried rock climbing, you’ll know it takes an incredible amount of strength to manoeuvre your hands and feet from one part of the wall to another. Not only is rock climbing a fantastic way to improve your fitness, but it’s also an activity the kids can get involved in, even from an early age. If your kids are considering a new hobby that is also great for their health, here are some places in Perth to take them.
• Full safety inductions for all climbers
• Large range of climbing walls suitable for all ages, including children
• Birthday parties available
• Open two hours earlier (at 10am) during school holidays
• School groups
• Pebbles Kids Club for children aged 4 to 7 – a great intro to the techniques of rock climbing
• Pebbles classes run during the school term and classes can commence at any time
• Kids Club for children aged 7 and over
• Small classes
• Kids Club Coaching program for children aged between 4 and 18 years
• Little Lizards is the program for children aged under 13
• Urban Ascenders is the program for kids aged over 13
• Teach the basic of climbing and safety through fun and games
Image: Urban Ascent Facebook page
Rock climbing could be the activity that your kids are looking for, so why not give it a go this weekend or next school holidays. It’s a fun way to get fit, build those muscles and burn off some energy.
Do you have an abundance of baby, toddler and children’s clothing that you simply don’t need anymore? Here are some places in Perth who are always in need of kids clothing and baby and kids items for the most vulnerable people in our communities.
Do you care about what we are leaving our kids and want to know what we can do to provide better options for them? Then join in on this ‘Integrated’ Conscious Parenting Workshop run by The Emotional Literacy and Mindfulness Academy for Kids.