Father’s Day is Sunday, 3rd September 2017 and Perth has a heap of events happening that are dedicated to showing the dads in our lives how much we love them.
From a truly dad-worthy ‘Man Tea’ to the opportunity for kids to make their own Father’s Day gift, there are plenty of ways to celebrate dad. All events take place on Sunday, 3rd September 2017 unless stated otherwise.
Make a Gift for Dad Workshops at Bunnings Armadale Corner Armadale and Ranford Roads, Armadale Website: www.bunnings.com.au
• Father’s Day Family Night on Wednesday, 30th August between 6pm and 8pm – includes lots of fun activities such as handball competition, mini golf, haircuts for dad and so much more!
• Make a Gift for Dad Workshops at 11:45am on Saturday, 2nd September and 11:45am on Sunday, 3rd September.
The Squire’s Fortune, Scarborough 148 The Esplanande, Scarborough Website and bookings: www.jamessquire.com.au
• 11:30am to 9pm.
• Food specials all day.
• All dads will be entered into the draw to win a fishing charter!
The Duke, Carramar 2 Innesvale Way, Carramar Website: See the Facebook page
Elmar’s in the Valley, Henley Brook 8731 West Swan Road, Henley Brook Website: www.elmars.com.au
• Lunch from 12pm and dinner from 6pm.
• Live music during lunch and dinner service.
For more ideas about where to take dad on Father’s Day, why not have a look at the Perth Mums Group website for our great list of family friendly restaurants? There’s somewhere in every area to suit all budgets and tastes.