2) Use kid friendly paint to get 4 foot prints onto the paper.
3) Once the paint has dried, cut around the feet leaving a little space to glue cotton balls.
4) Cut a big oval for the belly and glue the cotton balls all over the belly.
5) Glue the head onto the belly and then glue the cotton balls around the head.
6) Attach the feet to the top of the head and the others to the bunny's belly (like in photo).
It is as simple as that, and can be a cute Easter present or just a simple decoration for your home.
Another fun at home craft idea is DIY puffy paint!
What you need:
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup table salt
- 1 cup water
- Food colouring
- A spoon
- Ziplock bags
- A large mixing bowl
- A piece of cardboard or paper
What to do:
1) Mix the flour and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in the water and mix until smooth.
2) Divide the mixture into as many bowls as you want colours. Stir in the dye to colour each bowl.
3) Use the spoon to scoop the coloured paint into a ziplock bag. Start to seal the bag, squeezing the air out and leaving about 1 cm unzipped.
4) Push the paint towards one corner and use your scissors to snip off the corner. You only need to cut off a tiny bit.
5) Twist the end of the bag until the paint starts to squeeze through the hole. Let your child gently squeeze the bag as they paint onto some cardboard. They can be as creative as they want!
6) Once the masterpiece has been created, carefully place in a microwave and cook on HIGH for 10 seconds. Check to see the paint is puffing and continue to cook on high at 10-second intervals until the paint is dry and puffy.
If your child is not old enough for paints or you don't like the thought of using paints from the store you can easily make your own.
To make your own paint all you need is vegetables and/or fruits and a little water. Add a little flour if the mixture is too runny.
Boil or steam carrot.
Place in blender with some water and blend.
Now you have edible and safe orange paint, and if your child licks their fingers, it is perfectly fine.
I hope you love trying out these fun ideas with your kids!
Expect a jam-packed program of pop-up venues, non-stop entertainment, food trucks galore, boutique market stalls, amazing authors, fantastic activities for all ages, free dance lessons and so much more.
In the grounds of Mundaring Weir Hotel, there will be entertainment, kids activities and a feast complete with interactive Medieval dancing, roast lambs, roast chickens, roast veggies, deserts, live musicians, Amazing fire shows, and the mighty fire sword fight for VIP ticket holders.