Buggles Child Care Beckenham (Early Learning and Kindy) offers specialised educational programs and exceptional care for babies, toddlers and kindy aged children.
At Buggles, they are a passionate group of educators determined to provide care of the highest standards in a safe and secure environment that you can trust. They believe that every child is unique, and provide a warm, supportive and caring environment in which all children can grow socially, cognitively and emotionally.
Enrol now at Buggles Beckenham to receive two weeks of childcare for FREE! *
Early childhood is the best time for children to grow and develop, as children identify their interests, preferences and skills through play based learning.
Children can express these qualities through various cues such as body language, art, drama, music, and dance – what has been referred to as “the hundred languages of children”. For these very reasons, Buggles Childcare Beckenham have incorporated the Reggio Emilia approach as an integral part of their centre philosophy.
What you’ll find at Buggles Childcare Beckenham:
- Nutritious meals (Halal options available)
- Daily updates and photos of your child’s learning
- Qualified and caring early childhood educators
- Large natural outdoor environments
- Play-based educational programs based on the Reggio Emilia approach and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- A personalised development portfolio for your child as a record of their achievements
- Exciting before and after school and vacation care programs
This production of The Jungle Book relies strongly on physical theatre, from a young ensemble, and will incorporate puppetry, poetry, and animation, creating an eclectic style of theatre true to itself.